15 Jul 2019

All 4 Amen


Plus One Loo decided to ditch Netflix a couple of months ago as we just weren't watching it. Don't worry we got it back in time for season three of Stranger Things. And they've got Neon Genesis Evangelion on there now, which is nice...

Anyway, during our Netflix-less days, I decided to go all-in on All 4 and I found some top stuff. None more so than my go-to Sunday morning chill TV that is Abandoned. Now stick with me, it's a show about a Canadian pro-skater called Rick McCrank who goes around weird abandoned places in North America. He talks to some local cranks and then has a... skateboard? Ride? Wheely time? I don't know what you call it.

I find it super relaxing and the cinematography is superb. Desolate malls, abandoned fishing villages, and poisoned lakes never looked so pretty.

The show's theme tune is Amen by Spacemen 3.


Get on it.

Related posts: