29 Dec 2009

An Explanation

It's been ever so quite here. I must apologise for this but let me explain.

I haven't been listening to a lot of new music recently for a couple of reasons.

Firstly I was mugged at the beginning of the month. The fucker got off with my phone, which I use (well used to use) to listen to new stuff on.

So I got no player and I'm wary about walking round with earphones in as the guy crept up on me without me noticing because I was listening to music.

Secondly, I learned that George Lamb has been shifted to weekends on 6music, so I can now listen to the radio without punching walls. This has eaten into my new music time.

And thirdly, well it's been Christmas and shit.

But I'll forget the lesson I learned about walking around listening to music, I'll get bored of the playlists on 6music and January is almost here.

Normal service will resume soon.