1 Jan 2018

The Top 6 Things I Heard In 2017


Woah, so it turns out it's been a few years since I've done a yearly round-up. A quick scan suggests 2013 was the last one. So the deal is, here's a list of things I heard for the first time in 2017. They did not necessarily come out in 2017 nor are they all tracks or mixes. Cool? OK let's go...

#6 Sega Bodega's Studio Ghibli radio shows on NTS



#5 S U R V I V E @ Field Day 2017

#4 The news that Nicklas Bendtner won, took, and scored the penalty that made it Republic of Ireland 1 - 5 Denmark, thus providing the delicious sour cherry on top of that football cake.


#3 All Points East 2018 Friday line-up announcement. LCD Soundsystem. Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Phoenix. A roll call made for Plus One Loo and me.

#2 F-Zero's Mute City theme (I never had F-Zero as a kid).