18 Mar 2018

Buzz Back


I'm back on the ol' Buzz album reviews. It's been a while, so long in fact that I felt like I needed to do another one to justify still having it in the hobbies/interests section on my CV.

So for April's issue I'm reviewing new albums from Alexis Taylor (Beautiful Thing) and Rival Consoles (Persona). I sadly missed out on Daphne & Celeste's comeback LP. No seriously, it's produced by Max Tundra and I was kinda intrigued.

Anyway I won't post any spoilers for my blistering 80 word missives. If you're in south Wales they'll be coming to a coffee shop near you soon, otherwise sign up to Buzz's damn handy fortnightly newsletter.

For now though, check out some videos from the aforementioned albums:

Alexis Taylor - Beautiful Thing:

Rival Consoles - Untravel:

EDIT: The reviews are now up online here.