31 May 2022

Amser Electroneg 022: Now on MixCloud

Right here's last Friday's Amser Electroneg as it went out on Bro Radio. As I said on Twitter, I recorded the show before learning of Andy Fletcher's passing, which is why I don't mention it after playing Depeche Mode...

Tracklist for Amser Electroneg 022 - Friday 27 May 2022

  1. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
  2. Tessela - Hackney Parrot (10 Ton Mix)
  3. KH - Looking At Your Pager
  4. Dream_E - Violet
  5. Bobby Womack - Please Forgive My Heart
  6. Kola Beldy - Song Of the Fisherman
  7. Sneaker Pimps - Spin Spin Sugar (Armand’s Dark Garage Mix)
  8. A.G. Cook - xcxo me what
  9. Ya Yonder - Asterisk
  10. Pope John Paul Van Damme - Amanda Curran (Mause Remix)
  11. Vangelis - Love Theme from Blade Runner
All being well, I'll be back this Friday (3 June) with, quite frankly, more of the same.