29 May 2011

Julio Bashmore's Vice Mix



What with this blog being on the cutting edge, here's a mix from January 2010.

I have no idea why I can't stop listening to this at the moment, I mean it's house music but really good. Weird. Probably because it features a couple of Deadboy tracks and his FACT Mix from last year is still on rotation.

Apparently Julio Bashmore is on a one man mission to rescue house music in Bristol. After the listening to this I'm not going to argue against.

Tracklist
1. Deadboy - Heartbreaker (Julio Bashmore Remix)
2. Cooly G - Love Dub
3. Deadboy - U Cheated
4. Julio Bashmore - Around
5. Son of Aphrodite - Vibrations
6. DJ Sneak - Fix My Sink
7. Blackjoy - Untitled (Solid Groove Remix)
8. Mosca - Gold Bricks, I See You
9. L-Vis 1990 - United Groove (Baobinga and I.D Remix)
10. LV & Untold - Beacon (Mount Kimbie Remix)
11. Breach - Fatherless
12. Julio Bashmore - Um Bongo’s Revenge