26 Oct 2013

Jacksonville Jaguars Jukebox


I'm off to that London in a few hours as I'm heading to Wembley to see my beloved Jacksonville Jaguars get smashed by the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

So I thought I'd post a few videos by bands from Jacksonville, the largest city in Florida - two I knew were from there and two I didn't.

And if you're wondering why I support the Jags, it's because I went to Disney World in 1996 and the bar in the hotel had a ginormous poster for the recently formed Jacksonville Jaguars. My dad supports the Seattle Seahawks because that was the first city in America he went to, so I bent those rules and went for the Jags (technically I should be a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan).

Anyway here's the two I knew...

Black Kids.



Limp Bizkit.



And the two I didn't...

The Allman Brothers Band - me neither, guessing Lemon Jelly sampled this?



Lynyrd Skynyrd - I assumed they were from Alabama?