14 Oct 2015

Plastic Berk-Fans

So there we have it. We've done it.

Wales are going to the finals of a major tournament for the first time since the 1958 World Cup in Sweden... and yet some idiots still aren't happy.

I heard several people complaining about how Wales were playing last night, how they weren't hammering Andorra. The same players that qualified for Euro 2016 three days previous, the same players that mean I get to watch my country on the biggest stage for the first time in not only my lifetime, but my father's lifetime.

Some people are idiots.

And you can add most of the Andorra team to that category. As I posted on Facebook during the game...

If the population of Andorra is anything like their football team then the country must be a sausage fest of colossal dicks. I love a plucky underdog but these guys play the game in the wrong spirit. Fuck you and fuck off.

Still, we won and we're off to France. How did the FAW celebrate? Some utter genius but Plastic Bertrand on....



We like to sing, we like to dance, we've got our passports and we're off to France!