3 Dec 2016

Gon Dun Another Aaronson Remix


Another week, another remix, this time I took on (Transient) off Aaronson's debut album Appearance And Reality.



You can here the original here.

The backing hiss and noise comes from datamoshing the album artwork in Audacity. Picked up on this when researching my work blog on glitch images. On datamoshing.com it says not to listen to the audio. Ignored that.

Also I deliberately used one of the choir samples on Fruity Loops (the aahs that are quite low in the mix), as Aaronson are an instrumental band and I thought it would be funny to use a choir. Well I thought it was funny.

Anyway Mark from Aaronson has suggested I tackle the other interlude tracks on Appearance And Reality, (As His Friends Remember Him) and (Do Their Hearts Not Weep Thinking About It Now?). I think this is a spiffing idea so will work on those over the next couple of weeks, maybe look at doing some sort of EP. I should probably speak with Creese about this first.

So for now, please give (Transient) Sammyfax Remix a spin, and please leave some feedback below or on SoundCloud, I'd really like to hear people's thoughts.