17 Dec 2016

Xmas Mixes Galore


It's been a week and a bit since the chaps at Rothfink posted my Christmas Mix, Merry Rustmas Vol.1, and it's done alright. It's reached the heady heights of #28 in the bootleg/mash up chart and #84 in the beats chart, which is pretty sweet.



Not sure if the full tracklisting is on MixCloud, so here you go:

DJ Shadow - Best Foot Forward (Sammyfax Xmas Edit)
Wham - Last Christmas (Slugabed Ruined It)
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime (Seven Davis Jr Edit)
GFOTY - Christmas Day
Bit Shifter - Let It Snow
Devo - Merry Something To You
Yo La Tengo - Rock'n'Roll Santa
Holly Golightly - Christmas Tree On Fire
Can - Silent Night
Haim - The Chanukah Song
Brother Nature - Merry Little Christmas
Dirty Boyz - All I Want For Christmas Is To Get It Crunk
Local Business Comedy - Wrapped 2

I've also agreed to do a Xmas Mix for FamilyPoint Cymru, and this one will be considerably more non-sweary, in fact there will be no effing and blinding at all. I'm thinking of going down a funky route for this one. I plan to work on it this afternoon and it is scheduled to go on their website on Friday.

All of which doesn't leave me a lot of time to do my own Xmas Mix. So this is kind of an early warning that there might not be one this year. What must baby Jebus be feeling?