14 Oct 2017

Mute City Mute Blog

So it's been a little quiet on here lately. This is the reason why for the last couple of weeks...


Man, I can't quite express how much I'm enjoying the SNES mini or "Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System" as it's meant to be called. That hasn't meant I've stopped listening to music, and I plan to post a few things over the next couple of days, but first off I'm going to stick with the SNES and share one amazing soundtrack in particular.

Here's the Mute City (ミュートシティ) music from F-Zero.


Epic, driving, and fun I could listen to this 16bit classic on loop for hours.

Plus One Loo has been playing EarthBound loads and there's some amazing music in that game too, however I've been too busy in Hyrule to play two RPGs at once. I will share some music from EarthBound too once I've taken care of Ganon.

Related: クワカブト一家の逆襲