8 Nov 2021

They've let me back on the radio: Amser Electroneg 001

Hey, so I returned to the airwaves for the first time in oof! Over ten years?

Last Friday, as a bit of a tester, Bro Radio broadcast a show I've been working on called Amser Electroneg, which focuses on Welsh electronic music.

Catch up now over on my MixCloud:

Tracklist:

  • Cotton Wolf - Ofni feat. Hollie Singer
  • Ifan Dafydd - Miranda
  • Lifting Gear Engineer - Lo-Hut
  • Plyci - Latex
  • Ffrancon - Deep Rural Knight
  • Kelly Lee Owens - Corner of my Sky feat. John Cale
  • Young Marble Giants - Choci Loni
  • Islet - Radel 10
  • Underworld - Twist
  • High Contrast - If We Ever

Thanks to Ben and Bro Radio for the opportunity, and if all goes OK I may be hosting a regular monthly show from CF61 in Llantwit Major. Stay tuned!