10 Dec 2023

9 in 1 (29)

Heavily glitched photo - a blue and black mess

Two months off etc and so forth. A promotion and other shite have got in the way of my top priority, this blog, my OG baby.

So, I made this playlist ages ago and prob forgot why, so yeah, enjoy.

hemlocke springs - ‘enknee1

Sounds like about five songs from 20 years ago mashed together into this sugary pop mess. Kinda cool.


Gwilym - Gwalia

Saw them Clwb Ifor Bach ages ago (see note above) and they were v v good. Wouldn't have had the kids being into it, but boy was I wrong.


Red Zebra - I Can't Live in a Livingroom

Scratchy new wave punk that I vaguely recall the boy bouncing around the room to. First band from Bruges to feature on Ceefax of Life?


Iglu - Eisbaer

Chuggy reworking of the Grauzone banger.


Eye to Eye - Nice Girls

Super slick early 80s pop. Western city pop?


Michael Franks - When Sly Calls (Don't touch that phone)

One of the tracks that Rose Matafeo played when she guested on Flo Dill's NTS show *checks notes* over two months ago.


Radiance Feat Andrea Stone - You're My Number 1

More 80s boogie. I'm guessing Do!! You!!! Radio.


Sfire - Sfire1 (feat. Marcela)

The more I hear of SOPHIE's work, the more and more I wish she was still here. Incredible producer. Incredible track. Like so good.


SunO))) - Aurora

Well, I wasn't gonna start a mix with this was I now.