13 Jul 2021

Box Music

Maybe I wasn't talking bollocks after all.

Euro 202?, illness, and the gentle chaos of unpacking your entire life meant that I've not had the chance to fire off some hot content on here. Plus we only got the broadband properly hooked up last week.

So, I'm gonna continue where I left off from last time, from the music of moving day to the first track I played in the new house.

With no internet, I was left to using the Alexa Dot as a basic Bluetooth speaker for an unpacking soundsystem. Linking up the Poco, I fired up the SD card, hit shuffle, and the first song of a new era was...

Afe Ato Yen Bio by De Frank Professionals, a super slice of Ghanian Afrobeat. Pure #Valecore.

Talking of Valecore it would be remiss of me not to mention Bro Radio, the local community station, which has a studio is Llantwit Major. It's been an absolute joy having a proper local station, mixing hyper-local news and mum bangers, including dropping Kiss From A Rose from Seal when I was sorting out the garage. Well worth a listen.